Arts and Business Award
The Arts and Business Partnership Award recognizes innovative arts-business partnerships that positively impact the community, serve as a model for others, and effect significant mutual benefits for all parties involved.
Submit your nomination here. Award nominations are due by 5:00 PM on Friday, March 16th, 2020.
Eligible candidates must:
- Be engaged in a mutually successful arts-business partnership.
- Be based in the greater Eugene area.
Partnerships must include two more of the following:
- Artists, arts groups, nonprofits
- Local businesses
- Educational institutions or public entities
Nominators must complete an official nomination form based on the following criteria:
- Candidates have made a significant contribution to the arts through a successful collaboration.
- Candidates have shown a commitment to empowering the community through the arts, and can demonstrate mutual benefits resulting from the partnership.
Winners are selected by a committee of past winners and ABAE board members. Nominations typically open in January or February, and close in March. The award is presented at the spring BRAVA event in June.
2019 Arts and Business Partnership Winner
Past Arts and Business Partnership Awardees:
Eugene Storefront Art Project & Lorig Management Services
John G. Shedd Institute for the Arts & Isler CPA
The Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art & Kendall Subaru
The Gallery at the Airport Partnership & Eugene Airport